Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Electrician jobs

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): Technical » Maintenance Technician » Electrician
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 13 of 13

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician New Memphis, Tennessee 2/5/2016
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician Rockford, Illinois 2/3/2016
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Equipment Maintenance Tech Newark, Delaware 2/3/2016
...Manufacturing, 5S & Kaizen experience Microsoft Suite Knowledge Strong time management skills Customer Oriented Electronics/Electrician background Must be able to work with little or no supervision Hours: 9:00 - 5:30pm Will be required to work OT
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Multi-Craft Maintenance Electrician Columbus, Ohio 2/3/2016
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Multi-Craft Maintenance Electrician Gahanna, Ohio 2/3/2016
Aerotek is looking for a multi-craft maintenance electrician in the Gahanna, Ohio area. Our client needs a technician that can bend conduit and help with the new equipment installs. This...
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician, off shift, 24-28/hr Shelbyville, Indiana 2/3/2016
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician Freeport, Illinois 2/2/2016
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician Springfield, Illinois 1/18/2016
-Aerotek is seeking a Maintenance Electrician on a full time basis to assist in the diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of steel manufacturing machinery. Shift: 2nd shift...
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician; 3rd shift; $18-$24/hr Findlay, Ohio 1/14/2016
Hiring for a 3rd shift Maintenance Electrician for a large automotive supplier. The Electrician is responsible for electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair on CNC machining equipment. Must have previous experience with industrial maintenance...
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Mechanic Joliet, Illinois 1/12/2016
...machines, ovens, motors, and gearboxes -Could perform light troubleshooting on PLC's (Alan Bradley) and inform the electrician for any major repairs -80% of the job is performing preventative maintenance on the machines while the other 20% is reactive...
Aerotek CE  Maintenance Technician Toledo, Ohio 1/12/2016
Top Three Skills: - Maintenance Electrician - PLC troubleshooting - Blueprints or Schematics Job Description: Major tooling supplier for tier-one OEMs such as GM, Ford...
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician; 1st shift; $18-$24/hr Lima, Ohio 1/7/2016
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Maintenance Electrician Toledo, Ohio 12/28/2015
...18.00 to $25.00 USD Top Three Skills: - Maintenance Electrician - PLC troubleshooting - Mechanical & Electrical Troubleshooting...interview with (Plant Manager) and another Lead Maintenance Electrician - One step interview Behavioral/Situational based questions...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 13 of 13
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?