Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Administrative jobs

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): Customer Service » Customer Service Agent » Administrative
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 05 of 05

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek Professional Services  Customer Service Representative New Richmond, California 10/29/2014
...faxes and distribute to appropriate departments customer follow up problem solving process orders order processing attention to detail strong communication skills phone presence positive attitude general administrative duties data entry
Aerotek Commercial Staffing  Operations Support Rep New Minneapolis, Minnesota 10/28/2014
...Account management team. 70% of the job will be fast-paced administrative work while the other 30% will be light phone work contacting...Various invoicing Qualifications: - 1+ years of administrative experience OR 2 or 4 year degree - 1+ years experience...
Aerotek CE  Admitting Representative New West Hollywood, California 10/28/2014
...entry level Admitting Representative at a prestigous hospital in Los Angeles. QUALIFICATIONS **Bachelor's Degree **Administrative or customer service related experience in a hospital or healthcare company (1-4 years) **Medical terminology Admitting...
Aerotek Professional Services  Licensed P&C Customer Service Rep. New Gaithersburg, Maryland 10/28/2014
...premiums and issue receipts 3) Comply with agency policy and code of ethics as described by carriers and agency 4) Perform office administrative tasks -telephone answering -arrange appointments -filing -handle mail -remittance
Aerotek Professional Services  Customer Service Associate Minneapolis, Minnesota 10/23/2014
Operations Support Representatives to support the Account management team. 70% of the job will be fast-paced administrative work while the other 30% will be light phone work contacting customers and clients. Duties include: - Scheduling pick...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 05 of 05
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?