Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Lab Technician jobs

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): Scientific » Chemist » Lab Technician
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek Scientific  Lab Technician Ann Arbor, Michigan 8/21/2014
This position will be 75% on the bench in the lab doing chemistry work. The other 25% will be working with the production team on scale ups of new products. They will be doing...
Aerotek Scientific  R&D Lab Technician Santa Ana, California 8/21/2014
R&D Chemistry/Lab Technician Shift: 1st - 8AM - 5PM or 8AM - 4:30PM...ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Follow basic lab safety guidelines and regulations 2...not limited to, pourback, stocking lab supply, adhesion panel preparation...
Aerotek Scientific  Senior Technician Batavia, Illinois 8/20/2014
...maintaining, and analyzing data from the following instrumentation: TGA, GC/FID, DSC, GC/MS * Expertise in general analytical lab techniques ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following). (Other duties may be assigned) * Supports new...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?