Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Solidworks OR Solid Works jobs in Wisconsin

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Wisconsin » Solidworks OR Solid Works
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek CE  Design Engineer Portage, Wisconsin 6/23/2016
...candidate will spend roughly 85% of their day designing in Solidworks per customer orders and will spend the other 15% working...concept to completion -5+ years of experience designing in Solidworks Interested candidates should submit a resume to Nicole to...
Aerotek CE  Mechanical Engineer Milwaukee, Wisconsin 6/8/2016
...experience (Internship count towards this) and knowledge of Solidworks to join their team directly. In this role they will be designing...s Degree in Mechanical Engineering 2. Experienced with SolidWorks 3. Knowledgeable of the German language is a plus 4. Experience...
Aerotek CE  Mechanical Project Engineer Milwaukee, Wisconsin 5/2/2016
...candidate will have a minimum of 2 years engineering experience in heavy industry and have a BSME or BSMET. Experience in SAP, SolidWorks, TeamCenter and/or AutoCAD and electrical drive systems is a plus. The individual must be self motivated, creative and...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?