Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available CAD Designer jobs in Pennsylvania

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search

Your Search Term(s): United States » Pennsylvania » CAD Designer
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 02 of 02

Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek CE  Mechanical Designer Wayne, Pennsylvania 6/29/2015 looking for a mechanical designer to join their orthropedic device...or Solidworks (3D Modeling CAD Software) experience designing...ability to use to following CAD functions: bend, extrusion...About 70% of this job will be CAD work and the other 30% will...
Aerotek CE  Mechanical Pipe Designer Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 6/22/2015
We are currently hiring a Mechanical Designer on behalf of a local oil and gas client...drafting techniques, engineering drawing, CAD/graphics, computer model work, and...Create Intelligent P&ID blocks Designer Tasks: Create construction drawing packages...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 02 of 02

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?