Reminder: Thingamajob.com is going away! Read more

Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Data Entry jobs in Oregon

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Oregon » Data Entry
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek Professional Services  Customer Service Representative Needed! Milwaukie, Oregon 8/26/2016
...internal materials Correspond via phone and email to clients Data entry of valuations into company software In this positon...about 30% of the job, the other 70% is research and data entry. Qualified candidates must have: A high school diploma...
Aerotek Professional Services  Customer Service Specialist Wilsonville, Oregon 8/24/2016
...customer problems and complaints. Respond to all customer service email. Handle all catalog request data entry. Handle all warranty card data-entry. Greet, screen and provide informational assistance to visitors and clients. Compile research...
Aerotek Scientific  Funding Coordinator Portland, Oregon 8/3/2016
We are seeking candidates for several Data Entry/Documentation Coordinators and Customer Service Representatives for a leading company in the SW Portland/Lake Oswego/Tualatin...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?