Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Drafting jobs in Kentucky

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Kentucky » Drafting
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 04 of 04

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek CE  Mechanical Designer Florence, Kentucky 4/22/2015
...per the customer request. 95% of their day will be spent at the computer completing design work. The other 5% they will be out on the floor in a hands on role. -Proficient in Pro-E -Experience in Designing or Drafting in Pro-E
Aerotek CE  Drafter Lexington, Kentucky 4/22/2015
...these items was omitted. 1. Produce CAD drawings per accepted drafting practices and Design Policies. 2. Detail and revise parts...assemblers. Qualifications: Associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting At least 1 year of experience in manufacturing setting
Aerotek Energy Services  Utility Drafter Louisville, Kentucky 4/20/2015
...conversion and design work. They will be taking field notes and drafting them up/updating drawings and plotting different utility...lines are going to be located. These designs are handed off to drafting team. Drafter is responsible for updating drawings - putting...
Aerotek Energy Services  Design Drafting Manager Lexington, Kentucky 4/20/2015
Currently seeking a Design Drafting Manager to work for an elite client...Management responsibility for the Design Drafting department -Provide supervision...training and coaching -Delegate design drafting assigments -Coordinate and support...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 04 of 04
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?