Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Designer jobs in Indiana

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Indiana » Designer
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek CE  Design Engineer New New Albany, Indiana 5/27/2015
...now and engineering is expanding. They are in the process of moving to a larger location due to their growth. They need a designer to help with machinery design. Initially this person will be at a CAD station 75% of the day. The other 25% will be on...
Aerotek CE  Tooling Design Engineer Bedford, Indiana 5/21/2015
...have effective communication (ability to lead 3 - 7 person design reviews effectively) will be groomed to move from this designer role into a tooling engineer role after about 8 - 12 months which would then include a 60 / 40 split of office time and on...
Aerotek CE  Product Designer Ligonier, Indiana 5/19/2015
The key to the right person is finding a Design Engineer or Product Designer working in the RV Industry who is currently working with SolidWorks or Inventor. Job Description: The chosen candidate will be...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?