Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Office Management jobs in Minnesota

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Minnesota » Saint Paul » Office Management
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 02 of 02

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
TEKsystems  Technical Customer Service Representative New Saint Paul, Minnesota 10/29/2014
...Top 3 Skills Needed: * Basic experience troubleshooting MS Office 2007/2010 (word), Windows 7 and PDA (iPad, iPhone...resourceful, takes ownership and is great at resolving issues. Time management skills are important because they are dealing with attorneys...
Aerotek E&E  Assistant Project Manager Saint Paul, Minnesota 10/16/2014
...degree in construction management, or electrical construction...assisting the PM in the office, going over projects...spending 80% time in the office and the other 20% will...field, no one in the office currently works that...Degree - Construction Management or related -Desire...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 02 of 02
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?