Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Administrative jobs in Minnesota

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search

Your Search Term(s): United States » Minnesota » Minneapolis » Administrative
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 04 of 04

Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek Professional Services  Data Entry New Minneapolis, Minnesota 10/23/2014
...of their day doing data entry. 10% of their day will be internal communication with business partners, and 5% will be administrative tasks. - Enter data to the donor database. This includes gifts, pledges, biographical information, event registrations...
Aerotek Professional Services  Customer Service Associate New Minneapolis, Minnesota 10/23/2014
Operations Support Representatives to support the Account management team. 70% of the job will be fast-paced administrative work while the other 30% will be light phone work contacting customers and clients. Duties include: - Scheduling pick...
TEKsystems  Low Voltage Technician II - Security New Minneapolis, Minnesota 10/22/2014
...enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES GENERAL/ADMINISTRATIVE * Safety - Evaluates site conditions, insists that everyone follows safety requirements of job, advises supervision...
Aerotek Professional Services  Loan Servicing Specialist II Minneapolis, Minnesota 9/24/2014
...sorting mail 50% of their time. Will be pushing a mail cart around to do the deliveries (50 pounds). Must have: College Degree in Finance or Business related 6 months professional administrative experience Excel, Word experience

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 04 of 04

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?