Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available CAD Designer jobs in Kentucky

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Kentucky » Louisville » CAD Designer
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 01 of 01

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek CE  Solidworks Mechanical Designer Louisville, Kentucky 4/21/2015
...currently creating a new exciting product line that will launch soon! This position will require 90% of the time in front of a CAD station working on drafts and designs using Solidworks14 program. The remaining 10% of the work will be in the lab, assembling...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 01 of 01
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?