Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Drafting jobs in Indiana

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » Indiana » Jeffersonville » Drafting
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 02 of 02

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek CE  Inventor Drafter Jeffersonville, Indiana 11/20/2014
...RESPONSIBILITES: This person will be responsible for 3D design drafting 90% of the day The other 10% will be working with other engineers...of Materials QUALIFICATIONS: AS in Mechanical Engineering, Drafting preferred 3D designing experience in Inventor Experience creating...
Aerotek CE  Drafter/Designer-Mechanical Jeffersonville, Indiana 11/19/2014
...AutoCAD or Inventor or Pro-E) Design structural steel assemblies, mechanical equipment/machinary Qualifications: 1-5 years Drafting or design experience*** Preferred experience with structural steel or aluminum or mechanical design

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 02 of 02
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?