Job Search

Go to Advanced Search »

Available Research Associate jobs in California

Please note that new jobs are posted daily. We're constantly updating our data base. So if you don't find something that interests you right now, check back soon.

Receive Alert for this Search


Your Search Term(s): United States » California » Foster City » Research Associate
Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03

1
Company Job Title Location Posting Date
Aerotek Scientific  Senior Research Associate - Analytical Chemistry Foster City, California 7/29/2015
...executes assigned experiments that support research activities and project goals. Demonstrates...supervisory personnel to develop routine research methods. May work cross- functionally...discipline related to the specific nature of research being conduct and minimum 3 years of...
Aerotek Scientific  Senior Research Associate Foster City, California 7/28/2015
...experience in analytical chemistry, specifically method development and validation, is required. The position will be 90% research and method development on HPLC and the other 10% will be compliance based and GMP testing - method validation, minor investigations...
Aerotek Scientific  Scientist II Foster City, California 7/2/2015
Bay Area pharmaceutical company seeks Sr. Research Associate II for the Analytical Development team. This position requires 5+ years of experience in HPLC, small molecule experience...

Job Posting Search Results 01 - 03 of 03
1

Save My Search

Subscribe to RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Add to Bloglines
  • Add to My Yahoo
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe using Feed:// (for FeedDemon, NetNewsWire, SharpReader, Shrook and others)

Subscribe to this Job Search using your RSS Reader. What is RSS?